Mary and the Black Lamb

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A local band (title) was having a cover contest, so I thought it would be a great exercise for me. After listening to the single, Emily, I got a lot of mental images and sketched out some thumbnails. I can say that right up until I ran out of time, I was again having my usual problem of being unable to choose between thumbnails and was going to do two drawings. The photo shoot was fraught with problems (I couldn't get my original idea of a little girl to come. I ended up having to pose myself), but I think in the end it turned out fine. I have always loved skulls and I think it shows since they're the best part of the whole picture..




Until next time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Hella! that's awesome!

Post a Comment

Newer Older Home